Clarinet Reid is a pretty typical teenager. On the surface. She’s smart, but a bit of slacker; outgoing, but just a little insecure; not exactly a mischief-maker… but trouble tends to find her wherever she goes. Also? She unwittingly carries a centuries-old Druid Blood Curse running through her veins. Now, with a single thoughtless act, what started off as the Summer Vacation in Dullsville suddenly spirals into a deadly race to find a stolen artifact, avert an explosive catastrophe, save a Celtic warrior princess, right a dreadful wrong that happened centuries before Clare was even born, and if there’s still time—literally—maybe even get a date.
This is the kind of adventure that happens to a girl once every… Never.
Wow, I was browsing through Goodreads yesterday and I stopped and glanced at this wandering if the cover was to be released soon. Well, I must be psychic or something funky, because low and behold, here it is.
Lesley wrote and finished her very successful Wondrous Strange (TBR, TBR) series about fae, recently. I'm not sure if this is a new series but it looks good and the cover is extremely...interesting?
As a side-note, Dreaming Of Books is having a contest right now and you can win a Two Chapter sample booklet of Once Every Never featuring the cover art.
4 comments:
Nice cover & the book sounds good too! :)
Love the cover and the synopsis sounds awesome, but... Clarinet Reid? LOL! I'm sure there's a story behind the name, but it struck me as pretty funny.
Saw this post and thought I'd drop by. Thanks for spreading the word about the contest :)
I just adore the cover of this book. I still need to read all her other books, but this cover is stunning. :)
Post a Comment