Published: December 14th 2010 (Razorbill)
See Jane run. See Jane die.
Instead of celebrating Memorial Day weekend on the Jersey shore, Jane is in the hospital surrounded by teddy bears, trying to piece together what happened last night. One minute she was at a party, wearing fairy wings and cuddling with her boyfriend. The next, she was lying near-dead in a rosebush after a hit and run.
Everyone thinks it was an accident, despite the phone threats Jane swears were real. But the truth is a thorny thing. As Jane's boyfriend, friends, and admirers come to visit, more memories surface--not just from the party, but from deeper in her past...including the night her best friend Bonnie died.
With nearly everyone in her life a suspect now, Jane must unravel the mystery before her killer attacks again. Along the way, she is forced to examine the consequences of her life choices in this compulsively readable thriller.
I believe this author also wrote the Bad Kitty books. I haven't read those yet but this looks really intriguing. I'm not sure if it's historical but I like the cover!

10 comments:
Ooh I'm vair intrigued by the sounds of that book! That'll have to be added to the wishlist for whenever it comes out.
oooooo. Thanks for sharing this. I hadn't heard of it and it sounds too good to pass up.
Wow! I haven't heard of this before, but it sounds really good. I love the cover too. Thanks for sharing :D
Wow oh wow!! this books sounds AWESOME just add it to my wishlist!! It seems really creepy and very Criminal Minds (the show, I dunno if its being air'd in the UK)
Good Choice!
I love the Bad Kitty books, they're hilarious and you should definitely read them ASAP. This one sounds like the complete opposite but just as good! It's definitely going on my wishlist!
This sounds brilliant, and I agree with the comment above - the Bad Kitty books are hilarious. Thanks for this!
The cover is great! And I love the sound of the book. A bit of a thriller, a bit of a mystery... perfection.
OOH! Added to the wishlist.
Also, I think I have Bad Kitty, but I never really got into it. Maybe I should read that while I'm waiting for this one?
I hadn't heard of this one before, but I love the sound of it. Definitely a potential nailbiter. Great pick!
I've read Bad Kitty, I thought it was quite entertaining and funny. This looks a lot more serious though but you're right, the cover's lovely.
Post a Comment