Sunday, 25 April 2010

In My Mailbox #19, #20 and #21

Three whole weeks without IMM! Unfortunately I didn't get very many books but the ones I did get I'm so very excited for. IMM was started by Kristi from The Story Siren.

For Review:
-Montacute House by Lucy Jago
-I Was Jane Austen's Best Friend by Cora Harrison (Finished Copy)
-The Named by Marianne Curley
-Girl 16 Five Star Fiasco by Sue Limb (ARC)

Thank you very much to MacMillian and Bloomsbury for those wonderful books!

From the amazing person that is Angie Frazier who is the author of soon-to-be-released Everlasting, I received some beautiful swag. This includes three signed bookmarks and two badges! Thank you very much Angie.

15 comments:

YellowBanana said...

Ooh, Montacute House looks really interesting. Happy reading!

Amber Kirk-Ford said...

I got Montacute House and I won The Named :) Great books they look good! Can't wait for my copy of Five Star Fiasco to arrive :D Are you back from Turkey now? Hope you had a good holiday :)

-Ria xo said...

I got Montacute house, Girl 16, and The Named [Bloomsbury are so nice!]- they all look great!
I like the look and sound of I was Jane Austen's Best Friend, so happy reading!

Emidy @ Une Parole said...

Great books this week! I haven't heard much about them, but I'm sure they're great. Enjoy!
Here's what's IMM.

Morgan said...

I've been wanting to read I was Jane Austen's Best Friend. I hope you enjoy your books and your amazing Everlasting swag.

Laura (The Bookie Bunch) said...

Awesome books! the Named looks really interesting.

Here's my IMM for the week: http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2010/04/in-my-mailbox-42410.html

I hope you have an awesome Sunday!
Laura from the Bookie Bunch ;D

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

I'm really looking forward to Girl, 16: Five Star Fiasco. It's such a fuiun series! Hope you enjoy your books!

Adriana said...

Montacute House sounds like an interesting book. I haven't heard of the other ones but they look like fun reads. Happy Reading!

Nina said...

All of them look pretty good. I just love the sound of I Was Jane Austen's Best Friend, I read a review for it a couple of weeks ago and it was okay! :) I hope you enjoy all of the books.

iffath said...

These look fab! I got Montacute House, I Was Jane Austen's Best Friend and The Named too - they are look fantastic! I think Montacute House looks the most intriguing. And the Everlasting swag looks gorgeous!
Have fun reading, Sasha, glad you got back home safely :)

Little Miss Becky :) said...

The first three look fantastic!! The last I've never heard of but it certainly looks intersting! Off to look it up! Happy reading this week!

Anonymous said...

These look like fun reads, and congrats on scoring the autographed bookmarks. :-) Have a great weekend!

AnAddictedBookReader said...

I haven't heard of any of those but they looks good : ) Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

All four look great & I hope you enjoy reading them. :D

prophecygirl said...

The Named is really good, and that swag is very cool :) Welcome back!